4 bed plus huge office or 5th bedroom Architect designed with panoramic views of the Glenhaven bush land!
Surrounded by magnificent scenic views and the peaceful serenity of nature. This very private "one off architect designed” 6 year young, architect designed 4 bedroom plus study or 5th bedroom triple storey home has the appeal of a North Shore Residence. This major home would suit the most fastidious buyer. Stunning open plan living spaces are light and airy and the outlook is panoramic from all the living areas.
Huge entertaining balcony with panoramic views of Glenhaven bush adjoins the kitchen, living and dining rooms; all set for those that love to entertain!
This modern home offers a simple yet flexible floor plan with contemporary finishes, the living areas featuring solid polished floorboards and pure wool sisal carpets.
The huge fully fenced in-ground swimming pool includes automatic self-chlorinator, adjustable waterfall and paved entertaining area. Opening on to the pool area is a "Cabarita Style," backyard Rumpus Room (could be made into a Granny Flat, fully air conditioned and heated thoroughly). The Rumpus Room is fully insulated for sound proofing and weather, ideal for teenagers retreat / music room, or spare 6th bedroom for visitors or sleep-overs. Very comfortable, includes full length Bi-fold doors which open onto pool area." Yes, all are Council approved".
Established gardens and landscaping include palm trees and tropical plants throughout. Your established gardens need no maintenance. Automatic underground irrigation runs on recycled water in both the front and back.
Offering you total peace and privacy in a relaxed haven on 668sqm, this home is perfect for the busy family and packed with lots of extra features.
Some other features include;
- Particularly wide double door foyer entrance, adjacent is your enormous office including high speed internet/foxtel.
- Fully ducted recycle air-conditioning to all rooms in this home.
- Four oversized bedrooms plus an office in the main house / Built in robes to all bedrooms with walk in robe to the master bedroom / Three bathrooms in all, the master bedroom with complete ensuite, Spa included in main bathroom.
- French doors and windows throughout, plantation shutters and slim line translucent blinds to filter views and control your light with 15 to 30 foot high ceilings including halogen lights.
- Panoramic views also feature from your window and private master bedroom balcony so you can indulge yourself in mother nature when you first wake up to the morning sun, or simply sit and read.
- This property possibly has the best panoramic bush views in all of Castle Hill and Kellyville, to be seen from the kitchen, lounge, dining and office areas, yours forever, never to be built out.
-Modern style gas kitchen is very open plan and c/w stainless steel ILVE & SMEG appliances including thick Caesar Stone bench tops, dishwasher and water filters to purify drinking water in the kitchen and all bathrooms included.
-Grand double garage with auto doors additional parking with the extended driveway. Possible downstairs in-law accommodation. Parking for several cars off street.
Yes this is a one-off style home in the Hills area and it is now up for grabs! Truly in a unique and peaceful position!
Short walk to Sherwood Ridge primary School and the massive Bernie Mullane Sporting Complex (indoor rec centre, tennis, soccer, netball and football) and very close to Kellyville High School, William Branwhite Clark College, Kellyville Shopping Plaza Close to transport, main roads and the Western Sydney Orbital T-Way and only minutes away and a short drive to the M2 & M7 motorway.
Jack McNamee Place is arguably the best street in Kellyville. This modern/warn Architect designed home a rarity for the Hills area. Book your inspection now as this amazing home won’t last long.